17 May 2012

Flurescent PR Press Day

I was kindly invited along to the Fluorescent PR press day on Wednesday and of course I accepted the invitation gratefully. As a fairly new blogger I haven't been to many of these events so I was really looking forward to going and along and meeting everyone.
I was a great evening and there was some fabulous companies showcasing so great products. Below are some photos of the evening.

I was especially impressed with Jarlos 2012 AW collection. There were some amazing bits on display which got me very excited, I am a big fan of this company anyway so seeing their new collection was great. I am looking at a few dresses for my Bridesmaids.

It was also really lovely to see A Weathered Penny displaying some gorgeous items too. I received a really lovely ring form these guys in my goody bag which was very unexpected so Thank You!
I was really taken aback by the range of products on display from Burt's Bee's - They had a brilliant baby bee collection and a mum to bee collection... Great Ideas. I also received a few bits in my goody bag from these guys so watch out for my reviews.

Boux Avenue were there with a range of their products, I took great interest in their bridal collection which was really pretty and perfect for any bride! Have a look at my pictures below and let me know what you think!



Boux Avenue

Burts Bee's
Jarlo
A Weathered Penny
Jarlo
My fab Goody Bag
TK Max Swimsuit
Goody Bag
TK Max Mens Florals
Bridal Range from Boux Avenue
Jarlo
Burts Bee's
Burts Bee's
A Weathered Penny As Seen On Fearne Cotton
Boux Avenue Home bits...
A Waethered Penny
Your baby can dribble on the Queen!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like it was such a great event! I really want to attend some PR events like these! I love the Weathered Penny jewellery!

    xoxo
    Alix
    http://simonsayssomethingstylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a great events and the sun was shining! Watch out for my Weathered Penn Giveaway coming soon

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great event, lovely range of brands and products. I especially like the jewelry :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was so much for and everyone was really sweet. There was some great stuff on display - Watch out for my Weathered Penny Giveaway coming soon!

      Delete