10 July 2012

Herbalife... Daily skin booster gel-cream

I was sent some of this Herbalife daily skin booster gel last week. Admittedly I had never heard of Herbalife before so was really interested in seeing what it was all about.
The box claims that this gel helps to enhance radiance, ton and texture of your skin. You should be left with brighter skin and a soft younger complexion. It also says that it helps to minimise and smooths out visible signs if stress, fatigue and pollution. It all sounds great and just what every girl needs but does it work?
I applied as instructed on the box - after cleansing but before moisturising. The gel is incredibly smooth to touch and melts into your skin right away, its almost like a power texture, its really lovely to work with on your skin. a little does go a long way so having such a fine nozzle helps.
My skin did instantly feel smoother, it was fantastic how it instantly happened. I then moisturised and applied make-up as normal.
My skin felt so much smoother and gave my skin a really lovely base to work with. Even applying moisturiser after didn't ruin the smoothing effect.
I cant say that my skin was instantly banished from signs of stress and fatigue but it did instantly feel smother and made my skin glow. I have been using this gel for 4 days and already I can notice a difference.
With a price tag of just under £25 I would expect this sort of reaction. I would be hugely disappointed if I didn't. I would consider this a luxury buy and not something I would buy all the time - However, the results so far have been fantastic so its defiantly something I would like to continue using. Overall I am really pleased with the results from the gel. I am really interested to see what happens in a few weeks.
There are other products in the range which I would really be interested in trying too!

1 comment: