21 October 2012

Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder

Maybelline isn't a brand that features heavily in my makeup draws, not because I don't l particularly like or hate it. I just find it a bit middley and I tend to either buy high end or value cheap as chips!
But as Boots have their 3 for 2 offer I thought this would be a good time to stock up, so I bought a few Maybelline products, including this Fit Me powder.
I picked colour 220 which is a fair colour. It comes in a little compact case with a mirror and little pad to apply with. The colour match is great on my skin and it really feels smooth over my foundation. It's a lovely product to work with.
My only negative is the packaging, although I like a compact product,, this one I just know is going to get messy because of the black plastic casing around the edge of the powder, nothing a little clean won't fix though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment