28 November 2012

Models Own EXCLUSIVE show stopper polish

I have some exciting news... If you are heading to the Clothes Show Live this year (7th-11th December, Birmingham NEC), Then you can get your hands on this Models Own exclusive polish 'Show Stopper' it's only available to buy from their stand (PK116) at the show, for £5.

The polish is inspired by this year's Clothes Show Live ambassador, the gorgeous Daisy Lowe and is a stunning multi-coloured holographic glitter containing 'gorgeous twinkling greys, blues, silver and purples'. I got mine today and I love it! Couldn't wait to swatch it.

I look forward to the clothes show every year, especially the Models Own stand. Are you going? Will you buy this polish?

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! I've only been to The Clothes Show once, but I loved it. xo

    ReplyDelete