1 December 2012

Sleep-In Rollers. Fringe Roller

I have had my sleep in rollers for a while now, and I still love them as much as I did when I first got them. I'm a huge fan of the company and think they have massively grown - the girls are so lovely and deserve everything they have achieved!
When I heard about the specially designed fringe roller I knew I wanted to give it ago, it's super cheap at only £5! The perfect stocking filler. I got mine for my birthday and love it. It's a super chunky roller that's longer than normal rollers, this means you can get your whole fringe rolled on it without bits sticking out the end.
It give you a lovely bounce which I struggle to get with normal rollers. It comes in the iconic Sleep-In Rollers bag so you can put it away without half of your make-up draw getting stuck to it!
Overall a great product, I can't wait to see the girls at the clothes show, I want to get my hands on the NEW hair spray.



0 comments:

Post a Comment