22 January 2013

Bourjois - 1 second polish remover

As a beauty blogger, I like to keep up to date with latest releases and new beauty gadgets, but I was sooooo behind with this little poppet.
I think the reason I didn't rush to the shops to buy it, is because I didn't think it would be any good, but I was wrong!!
It says all you need to do is dip your finger into the sponge soaked in polish remover and take it out... Couldn't be easier, okay so it wasn't quite 1 second, but it was pretty close!
The only thing it doesn't like is glitter... But that's a hell to remove anyway. The most amazing thing about this product is the smell, it's smells beautiful which is an unusually thing to say about a nail varnish remover. This product is a favourite by many beauty addicts and has won awards for its clever design and ease!
Overall I'm annoyed I waited so long to buy this product, I love it and it's smell.I paid £5 from Tescos but you can get it anywhere they stock Bourjois
Let me know if you have used it and if you also love it.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried a knock off version of this product and it is just such a time saver. I love it. I don't know if I'd pay £5 for it but if I had more spare money I probably would as it is such a convenient product to use! xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I do think £5 is a little pricey, but if it saves time and last then I don't feel too guilty! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete