2 January 2013

Clinique - whole lotta colour

Anyone who follows me on Twitter knows how much of a Clinique fan I am, and Chubby sticks are fone of my avourite products. This little set is such great value and perfect for someone like me, who not only loves these little beauties but who also can't make up their mind!
This set contains 6 mini chubby sticks, you get Super Strawberry 07, Oversized Orange 12, Curvy Candy 14, Richer Raisin 01 and Chunky Cherry 05.
Chubby sticks are a gorgeous lip colour balm that are really moisturising, I have a full size one I got a few months ago and I love it, it's perfect to leave on your desk at work and use through out the day. My lips love them as they are so moisturising.
Let me know if you have used any of these and what you think?















4 comments:

  1. I really wanted this! Was going to get it in the sale but apparently it sold out before Christmas :( I do have a full size Chunky Cherry though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great set... I have the full size Chunky Cherry which I love! I cant wait for the Chubby eyes to come out :)

      Delete
  2. I really regret not picking this up, such a lovely set. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has it completely sold out everywhere? Keep an eye on ebay for any unwanted gifts... Not that anyone wouldnt want this :)

      Delete