22 January 2013

ELF Blusher - Candid Coral

For anyone who follows me on Twitter, knows how much I love ELF (Eyes, Lips, Face) Its one of the most amazing websites to get great value make up from, they also have the most amazing discounts so do check them out.
I recently made an order and got this gorgeous little blusher. Candid Coral is the name and its a lovely pinky/coraly colour, perfect for both summer and winter. This blusher is great for everyday wear and is really pigmented but not too much. Its easy to apply and gives you a lovely colour. My skin tones is quite light and this looks great with simple make up and for only £3.75 you really cant go wrong. I have a few of these and they are all really great... I also use it as my go to blusher if I want a lovely clean look.
ELF have some really lovely blusher colours that are so easy to wear I want everyone to give them a go, perfect for popping in your hand bag too as its not too bulky - check out the website




6 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! Is it shimmery? It looks like it could be online?
    Gem xx | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too shimmerey, but it has a natural light reflector. Really pretty!

      Delete
  2. I have to say i have never tried any of their products but i love that colour so i will give them ago, thanks for introducing them to me.

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments. I was a bit unsure at first but I think they are really great products, for the price!

      Delete
  3. I've never tried ELF but I really want to, heard so many good things about the brand x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really good way of trying new products and having fun, ELF is so reasonable you can afford to do it. Keep an eye on their twitter for special offers!

      Delete