27 January 2013

NYX - Sunrise

NXY isn't a brand I am massively familiar with, but after using this lip product I will certainly be exploring and using more of. I picked up this lip gloss for £7 in Sunrise from the website. Delivery was really quick which is always a bonus when ordering online.

One of the reasons I love this product so much is because its staying power, it will not shift, I quite often forget to reapply my lip product throughout the day, but this one will stay for a lot longer, meaning it doesn't matter if I forget. I also absolutely love the smell of this lip gloss, this is not something I often say about a lip product but it smells so good, really fruity but not sickly.
Sunrise is a gorgeous shimmery pinky/red. I'm so pleased I found this brand, I cant wait to try more products - have you used any NXY products? Please let me know if you have and if you recommend any.


2 comments:

  1. this looks like such a pretty colour!
    i wish we had nyx in england!

    newest follower, loving your blog
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    PS: you have word verification :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, its a gorgeous colour - I have word verification because I get so much spam! Kristie x

    ReplyDelete