20 January 2013

OPI Skyfall Deep Red & Gold Shatter

Like every beauty blogger, I own a lot of nail varnishes, If I am out and about and see some pretty colours in little glass bottles I just have to have a look and buy -  I just cant help it. And I'm sure, like a lot of beauty bloggers OPI is one of my favourite, its such a great brand and the products are unbelievable.
This OPI Skyfall red is from the recent Skyfall collection, I picked this up form Sally's at a ridiculousness of £3.50! This colour is such a classic it will never go out of fashion, I find that if I am unsure of what colour to paint my nails, I always go for a deep red like this one. The actual colour of this is gorgeous and has so much depth.
The gold shatter polish was a freebie from the Clothes Show back in December. If I am completely honest, I'm not a huge fan of the shatter effect, ifs just not for me, but teamed with the lovely red colour it looks fantastic and very classy. I had the just on my ring fingers, so It was just a hint of gold.
Both of these colours are available on the OPI website

Please send me any of your pictures of you wearing these colours! Love them...




0 comments:

Post a Comment