26 January 2013

Rimmel Apocalips - LUNA

There has been so much hype over these lip lacquer the last few weeks, I just had to get my hands on it. I'm such a fan of Rimmel, Its one of my go-to drug store brands, such great value for products I trust.

The first thing I noticed about this product was the fancy packaging, the top reminds me of the crystals form the Crystal Maze! - Loved the programme. The bottom of the tube is see-through so you can actually see the product, which I like. I am lusting after nude lip products at the moment, so I went for 005 Luna, which is a gorgeous pinky/nude colour (The nude I wanted was out of stock!)

I really like the applicator this this product, the shape means it wipes are excess form you lips, leaving them with just enough product. The actual product is a lovely colour, although nude colour show us any lumps and bumps on your lips, this almost acts like a stain which I really like, I applied and after a few cups of tea it was still there!
Overall I am really impressed with this product and would like to give a few other colours ago - absolutely worth a buy. You can get from any Rimmel retailer and costs £5.99 which I think is great value for a lip gloss. Boots currently have 3 for 2 on Rimmel products you can slash out on three :)

8 comments:

  1. very pretty and natural color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is a great alternative, i think i wanted the same nude you did. I have a feeling im going to love these...


    Latasha x | Le Powder Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want the other nude, but it seems so does everyone else! Thanks for taking a look.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to try this product! That's a lovely colour you have there too!

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this colour, although I would like to try the other nude one too :) Thanks for taking a look. x

      Delete
  4. That colour is gorgeous! I've been after some nude lip colours recently too, and the fact it stays on even after a few cuppas is a massive bonus! I'm so tempted by the 3 for 2... xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just am loving the nude lip look at the moment! boots 3 for 2 is always a killer for me! Love it - Kristie x

      Delete