20 February 2013

Dainty Doll - Powder Blusher 002

Another Dainty Doll post for you here (expect a few, I made a BIG old order!) This time its the gorgeous power blush is shade 002 My Girl. You can pick this blusher up form Boots or directly from Dainty Doll for £9, not too bad for a big blusher, but I paid.... £2.99! that's right, I saved £6 from Fragrance Direct. Please please PLEASE check their website out, you can get some real bargains!

Onto the blusher, this is a gorgeous soft pink that blends really well. because of my pale skin tone I often go for soft pinks as darker blushers look awful on me, so this shade is just lovely on my skin. As I said it blends really well and doesn't slip.
As all Dainty Doll products, I love the packaging and it comes with a little mirror on the inside of the compact. It really lights my skin and defines my cheek bones well, I really cant recommend it enough. Its well pigmented so you don't need to press too hard which is also great as it will last for ever.

I am really pleased with this product, it seems Dainty Doll can do no wrong in my eyes! Thoughts please...





0 comments:

Post a Comment