10 February 2013

Pixi by Petra - Beauty Blush

I was in central London the other week and had some time to kill, so I hit Boots - obviously! I was browsing the beauty department and noticed that all Pixi products were half price? The stand had literally been raided (if anyone knows why Pixi was half prices and absolutely destroyed please let me know... its like they were being discontinued?!)

There were a few items left, mainly lip glosses and eye liners, and one little beauty blush! I had a quick swatch and what struck me was how soft and smooth the power was, so I decided to buy it and give it a go. The product is normally £12 but I only paid £6! how cheap is that!?

The packaging of this little beauty is gorgeous, it comes in a cute green box and the same green plastic packaging. I have been using this product for over a week now and I really like it, its easy to apply, blends really well and quite long lasting. Its a really soft texture which makes it really lovely to work with. The colour I went for was No1 Healthiest Honey. Whats also great about this colour is its perfect for contouring, especially if your not too confident with it.

I haven't really used many Pixi products before, this was a first for me, and I am really impressed with the quality of this product. I'm really keen to try out more from the brand! Please let me know if you have any recommendations for me, would love to know!













1 comment:

  1. I think Boots are stopping selling their products.. but they're not discontinued elsewhere. Pixi products are great quality- and this looks gorgeous on you :) xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete