13 February 2013

Soap & Glory - Thick and Fast

I have recently developed a little crush for Soap & Glory make-up. I was given a lot as presents for Christmas and I'm so glad I was! I recently reviewed the kohl eye liners and love them and now I have a new crush.

The Thick and Fast mascara, Its quite a popular mascara with beauty lovers and I have now been added to that list. This mascara is so thickening and makes my eye lashes look really full. My eye lashes are quite straight and mascara tends to make them heavy, therefore flattering them out. But this one seems to be really lights and keeps them curled for longer.

I also really love the brush, its designed so it doesn't clump when you pull it out the tube. The brush is lovely and thick and catches every eye lash. I was given black, but I am keen to try the brown as a more every day product. This product in Boots is £10, which I think is really super cheap for a fantastic mascara, I would happily pay double! To find out more click here and visit the website!

Do let me know if you have used this mascara and what you think!








1 comment:

  1. I think I prefer thickening mascara to lengthening - but unfortunately they never look like the adverts lol.

    Now following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?

    If so, you can visit my blog here:

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete