17 April 2013

Dainty Doll Blusher - 003 - Money Talks

For anyone who follows my blog, know how much of a fan I am of the Dainty Doll range by Nicola Roberts, especially since Fragrance Direct have been featuring the range on their website! I have used Dainty Doll blushers before and really enjoyed using them, so when I next made an order from Fragrance Direct I was sure to pop a few more of these blushers into my basket. 

I am such a massive fan of the Dainty Doll packaging, its really simple but really sophisticated. I think the black casing really looks classy, this looks fab in my acrylic make-up storage, as does the rest of the Dainty doll range.

I love this product, its a bronze/dusky pink/taupe colour (quite difficult to describe but really lovely) which is too subtle to be an actual bronzer, but for me its the perfect contour as it adds great definition to my cheekbones, or it gives a lovely fresh faced glowy look as a blusher when applied to cheeks. I really recommend you swatch this if you pass it in the shops.



5 comments:

  1. Its now my go-to blusher love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fast becoming mine too! Really enjoying the Dainty Doll range.

      Delete
  2. I have 3 of these now because I found them stocked in my local T K Max believe it or not. You get a blusher, a lipstick and an eyeshadow for £6.99! www.hannahroyall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a steal! £6.99!! I am really enjoying the Dainty Doll range, its great value for money...

      Delete
  3. omg! i wish they still had them in stock by the time i realised! this is one brand i've wanted to try for ages xx

    ReplyDelete