25 July 2013

MAC Lipstick - Shy Girl


After seeing Vivianna Does makeup talk about how she repurchased this MAC Lippy, I knew it had to be a good'un. So while waiting for my flight recently at Standsted airport, I thought I would make a sneaky MAC purchase, and this was first on my list!

Everyone knows just how fantastic MAC lipsticks are, what I love most about them is how smoothly they apply, as well as the amazing array of colours, so I picked up Shy Girl and I'm so glad I did.

I am normally a bright pinks or red kind of girl, but this colour has made a welcome change to my makeup bag. It's a nudey/peachy colour that has slight hints of pinks to it, the perfect holiday lipstick. 

This colour will literally go with anything as its so neutral. I'm so pleased with this purchase, I can see why Vivianne repurchased it! 


3 comments:

  1. I've never tried a Mac lipstick before, but this colour looks gorgeous! I might have to try it :)

    beautybydm.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I LOVE the look of this lipstick xx

    Gem | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this colour, Its not something I would normally go for but so glad I did! Kristie x

      Delete