25 August 2013

Natural Collection recent haul

I have always heard such lovely comments about the Natural Collection, and on a recent trip to Boots I noticed a special offer on the brand, you could pick up 3 products for £5! That was an offer I couldn't miss out on and decided it was the perfect opportunity to try out some of the Natural Collection range.

My three products included one lipstick in Rose Bud, one blush in Pink Cloud, and one pot of Loose Powder in Cool Translucent. The Loose powder is a great little product thats really easy to use, it comes in a little pot which is easy to despense and set your make-up with, this is a step I do more and more now, I never had to set my make-up before, but I do notice that it doesnt last as long if I skip this step.

The lipstick is a gorgeous dusky pink colour which wears really well, its surprisingly long lasting and moisturing, I really love the colour and is a perfect every day product. The Natural Collection blushers are well known for the gorgeous range of colours, but the actual prodcut is also fantastic, really easy to apply and blend, I notice a lot of beauty bloggers have these little beauties in their makeup bags and I can completely see why.

Please let me know if you have tried any of these products from the collection and what you think to them.

3 comments:

  1. Wow £5 for 3 items? That's an amazing deal! I've never really used Natural Collection - I did have a lipgloss but I really didn't like it.. I'd like to try out that blush and loose powder though! Do you know how long the deal lasts?

    http://www.lacarmella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure when it ends but it's on in all boots stores :)
      I am really enjoying using the blushes, think I might pick up some more! Thanks for your comment x

      Delete
    2. Okay thanks!
      You're welcome :) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award by the way! http://lacarmella.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete