1 August 2013

YSL Golden Sand (05) Terre Saharienne

This is one of those products I have had my eye on for a while, but because of the price I have always persuaded myself I didn’t NEED to buy it, but when in recent holiday mode, I treated myself – and I’m so glad I did! The YSL Golden Sand Terre Saharienne is an absolutely beautiful bronzing product with hardly any shimmer, as I have pale skin, I do have to be quite careful with rich dark bronzers and I end up looking like a clown, but surprisingly the pigment of this product is very light. I know people with more of an olive skin tone might find that a little annoying, but for me it’s perfect! Golden Sand is a rich, golden bronze with an orange undertone. It has very, very faint shimmer, which translates into more of a subtle sheen that reflects light in an incredibly delicate way.The packaging is very YSL, you know you have posh makeup when it comes in a dust bag! This is definatley going to be a summer time product for me, one because my skin needs a little colour to be able to wear bronzers well, and two because I want it to last! As I bought this product in duty free, it was a little cheaper than in stores, but after looking on the House of Fraser website I can see it retails for £34, this is a lot for a brozer, especially when there are fantastic dupes out there on the market, but as a one of treat its great and I know it will last a really long time. I am really pleased with my purchase and would absolutely recommend this to anyone wanting to spend a little cash on something special.








1 comment: