3 December 2013

Real Technique Expert Face Brush

I own most of the Real Technique collection, but for some reason this brush took a while to make it into my stash.

The Expert Face brush is firm and broad for which is perfect for the application and blending foundations. All the brushes have Taklon bristles which are super soft and help create a flawless, HD finish. The fact that they're synthetic means that they're really easy to wash which is fan! 
The brushes are also cut to the perfect shape which makes application so much easier. 

I suppose the reason this brush is so popular is because it can literally be used for anything - highlighting, blusher, concealer, foundation... Endless! I think the Real Techniques brushes are amazing, such great value and easy to use. I'm so pleased I now have this little beauty in my collection, this is going to be a well used brush
 

1 comment:

  1. I first tried this for foundation and hated it, surprisingly! But now I use it for concealer and it's perfect!

    Leanne // Leanne Marie // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete