26 January 2014

KIKO Smart Lipstick - 919

Following on from my recent KIKO haul, another item I picked up was one of their smart lipsticks in shade 919. When I visit KIKO I always pick up one of their Ultra Glossy Stylo lipsticks because they are just amazing!! But I thought I would give one of these types a try.

Firstly let’s talk about price, this lipstick was £3.90... I know, an unbelievable price. On the KIKO site, the lipsticks are described as a rich nourishing lipstick with full colour and total comfort and I couldn’t agree more – the formula of this product is dreamy, I love it. The pigment is fab too, I picked up shade 919 which is a light baby pink, not the most pigmented colour, but the payoff is great – as good as MAC.  

Overall I cant fault this product, if you are looking for a lipstick, with a creamy formula, nourishing on your lips and at an unbeatable price – here is it!
 

2 comments:

  1. This colour looks gorgeous! Have just started following you through twitter will be catching up on your blog now :-) would love you to check mine out too also on bloglovin xxx
    http://jenjbboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiko lipstick Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn/

    ReplyDelete