1 February 2014

Benefit - The POREfessional Agent Zero Shine

Being a fan of the original Benefit Porefessional, I was excited to try the new release from the brand. There has been a lot of hype over this product, so I wanted to give it a good go before I gave my view.
I have been using this product for just over a month, and I'm sad to say - its a miss from me!

The overall idea for this product is to eliminate pores and shine, which is actually something I suffer with. I do really love the packaging, its a nifty little gadget. The lightweight tube has a detachable brush on one end, which I actually quite like, and a lid on the other that reveals a 'talc' like dispenser. To use the product you simply tap a small amount of powder into the lid, use the brush to pick up the product and then pop onto your face.

I suppose the reason I don't really like this product is the price - I have similar powders that cost around £5 that do exactly the same. Benefit is a higher end brand and this product cost around the £23 mark, which to me is super pricey. The only part of this product that I like is the packaging and the brush, not really a real reason to buy a product.

Its a shame I didn't love this, because I am really enjoy Benefit products at the moment, but this for me is an expensive option to go for if your looking for a loose powder to minimise pores and shine.

What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. This is my thoughts exactly! I normally use a £2 loose powder and it does exactly the same, I'm gutted I spent so much money on just a powder :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just didnt love it enough to spend that amount of money... not when the one I have for £4 is fab!

      Delete
  2. I really love this but I do agree... it's rather on the pricey side which is a shame.

    Rosie
    x

    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete