11 February 2014

NARS Laguna Bronzer

NARS Laguna seems to be the most talked about bronzer out there at the moment, every bloggers seems to have this bronzer and its very clear to see why. The packaging is typically NARS its a sleek black design that's easy to use, you get a lot of product for your money, and because the product is so pigmented it lasts for ever!

The colour of this bronzer may scare some people because it looks quite dark. However, when it’s applied the colour is just perfect. Perfect pigmentation, easy blendable, no orange in sight. It is not totally matte, it has a little golden shimmer in it which is not seen when applied, so you can totally use that for contouring too. I really like that this product is so versatile.

I apply my with my Real Techniques contour brush, taking it to the hollows of my cheeks, around my temples and under my jaw line, its also great just to swirl over your face for an overall golden glow.

I actually cant remember the exact price, but believe its around the £25-27 mark, which of course is a lot of money for a bronzer, but as I said before this product lasts so its great value. I would absolutely repurchase this product, its definitely one of my favourites in my make up collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment