7 February 2014

Real Techniques Retractable Bronzer Brushe

Well I know I'm certainly not alone when I say I'm a huge fan of Real Technique brushes and the Pixiwoo sisters, they are so affordable and such great brushes, please check out their website for great tutorials and more information on the full Real Technique range.

I'm not sure when the latest retractable brushes launched, but I have only just started to see them in my locals Boots stores. One of the only things about carrying your brushes around in your make-up bag is that they can get squashed in transit, so this little nifty brush is great for those squashing issues!
This bronzing brush picks up just the right amount of product to sweep over the face, its a huge brush which is really useful for bronzer, but I have also been using this brush for applying a covering of face powder - its fire without being hard, but the bristles are very soft. Because it is retractable, you can load the brush up with product and fold it away, ready to use later on when you need a top-up.

Im really excited to try the other brushes with the feature too, I know they will become and travel must. If your looking to add a brush to your collection, please pick this up, its a really handy little gadget and applys any powder base product with ease.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment